Online Visitors – Real Time Tracking is a WordPress plugin using which you can show online/active website visitors in a list or map on your website. Online visitors are updated automatically without page refresh. You can completely change the look n feel and various other options such as width, height, padding, color etc using the shortcode or a widget. It comes with an optional plugin Simulate Visitors using which you can simulate visitors, if your website doesn’t get too many visitors or just starting a new website. Simulate Visitors plugin populates previous visitors on the map or list of ‘Live Visitors’ plugin.
Minimum Requirements: WordPress 3.0 or above.
- Shows online/active visitors on map or list in a sidebar or elsewhere on a WordPress powered website.
- Optional balloon with visitor’s information & city image.
- Extensive visitor tracking report in WP admin.
- Fully Responsive
- Comes with an optional plugin Simulate Visitors
- Complete Documentation & Full Support.
In WordPress admin you can view the following detailed reports about your website visitors for a selected date range. The tracking report panel also has a powerful search and sort function: Please check the video preview and screenshots to view the admin functionality.
- Date/Time Visited
- Countries by # of visits
- Pages by time spent
- Browsers by # of visits
- Operating system by # of visits
- Screen resolution by # of visits
- Referrers by # of visits