Ninja Forms MailChimp Opt-ins
The Ninja Forms MailChimp Opt-ins extension allows you to quickly add newsletter opt-in option for any Ninja Form. There are 3 options build in, ‘None’ for simple forms where you only collecting first name and email address, ‘Checkbox’ where you would like to give an option for your site visitors to opt-in, and ‘Dropdown’ which would let your websites visitors to pick one of your newsletters from the list.
MailChimp Merge Tags
Starting with version 1.1.0 Ninja Forms MailChimp Opt-ins supports custom MailChimp merge tags. Merge tags could be used to populate personalized or dynamic content in your newsletter campaigns, response emails, and automation workflows. If you not yet familiar with it, check out getting started guide on mailchimp.com.
- Multiple front-end display options.
- Supports unlimited number of custom MailChimp Merge Tags.
- Each form can have unique subscriber list.
- Option to enable or disable double opt-in.
- First name and last name will be submitted to MailChimp if fields are present in the form.
- Free automatic updates!