NextGen-WooCommerce and WP Category Controller
What’s new in version 2.0
New Category: Using Version 2.0. we can define a logical rule using the category. Very useful if you would like to hide unwanted categories based on the selected categories. i.e. If user selected Mobile Parent Categories using category rule we can hide all the irrelevant categories like Laptop, TV etc.
Analytics: Analytics help you to understand your site user base based on the requested country.
If you are looking for more rules, please check WordPress Access and Content Controller Plugin.
NextGen – WooCommerce and WordPress Category Controller is a WordPress plugin for controlling WooCommerce and WordPress Categories. NextGen-WooCommerce and WPress Category Controller contains two plugins:
- NextGen-WooCommerce and WPress Category Controller: This is a wordpress plugin for controlling WooCommerce and WordPress Categories.
- RulesEngine Platform Plugin: Is an unique platform which separates the Business conditions from Business use cases and RulesEngine platform will be used for future addons. Customer need to buy the RulesEngine Platform only once and in future releases they need to buy only AddOns such as Page Rule, Post Rule, Widget Rule, Theme Rule and Redirect Rules.
Using category controller we can solve simple and complex use cases below are the few important use cases.
Simple User Cases:
- WooCommerce Categories by User Id.
- WooCommerce Categories by Request URL.
- WooCommerce Categories by Date, Time, Month and Day of the week.
- WooCommerce Categories for Tablet device.
- WooCommerce Categories for Mobile phone.
Complex Use Cases : Define complex rule using logical “and” “or” and “brackets”
- WooCommerce Categories by User Role and Date and Time
- WooCommerce Categories by User Role and Geo location
- WooCommerce Categories by User Role, Geo location and Date and Time
- WooCommerce Categories by User Role, Geo location, Device and Date and Time
- WooCommerce Categories by User Role, Geo location, Device or Request URL and Date and Time and More …
- Define a dynamic hook using Rules Engine platform which will be called by plugin once the rule is satisfied.
- Access the status of the Logical Rule using the utility method from your code.
- User Friendly easy-to-use Ajax interface.
- Reduces development effort and easy to maintain
- Activate or Deactivate Parent Rule (Logical Rule) and Child rules (Page, Post, Theme Rules etc). If Parent Rule is deactivated all the corresponding child rules will become inactive.
- Translation ready (Localization support)
- Easy to upgrade.