Multi Vendor Marketplace Membership for WooCommerce
Marketplace Seller Membership for WooCommerce
This Item only works with Webkul’s WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace. Hence the Marketplace Plugin is Required, to make use of this Plugin.
Marketplace Seller Membership Plugin for WooCommerce allows the sellers to purchase memberships which ensure that the sellers keep their customers intact to the store.
There’s no doubt in the fact that sellers are an essential part of any online business and also are a key to a businesses’ growth.
Through Marketplace Seller Membership Plugin for WooCommerce sellers can purchase a membership and become a member of a store.
A seller can purchase memberships according to his requirements and with this, a seller will lure more customers to a store. This will create more revenue and also enhance and ensure the growth of an e-commerce site.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of Marketplace Seller Membership for WooCommerce
- The admin can create memberships on the basis of time, products or both.
- The seller can purchase a membership as per the plans specified by the admin.
- When a membership expires, the products will get disabled, automatically.
- A seller can purchase only one membership at one time.
- Only one membership is active at a time.
- The number of products that the seller adds cannot exceed the product list of a membership.
- If any product is already present in the cart, then the seller cannot add a membership to the cart. Similarly, if a membership is present in the cart, the seller cannot add any other product.
- The Draft and Online options under the Product Status tab enables only when the seller purchases the membership.
"Initial release v 1.0.0"
v 1.0.0 Initial release