Mega Menu Pro for Elementor
With an intuitive menu item editor, Mega Menu Pro for Elementor helps you create stunning menus and mega menus without coding. Easy to use, lightweight and RTL ready.
You can add icons, badges, mega contents, user restriction… to menu items easily.
For more info, please visit plugin’s landing page!
For bug report or feature request, please go to plugin’s public repository!
- WordPress 5.4.0 or greater
- Elementor 2.9.0 or greater
- Elementor Pro 2.9.5 or greater (optional)
- PHP version 7.2 or greater (PHP 7.4 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.5 or greater (MySQL 5.7 or greater is recommended)
- RTL Ready – Sometimes you have to make demo sites which support both LTR and RTL. Mega Menu Pro for Elementor can help.
- Intuitive Menu Item Editor – Elementor’s UI/UX. Edit, control and preview everything directly on the editor. Frontend and backend preview look exactly alike.
- Portable Mega Menu Item – Just like pages, sections… you can save or export entire mega menu item as a template and use it later. Save your time.
- Flexible – Sometimes you want to display mobile menu on desktop or absolute position for dropdown or mega menus have different widths and positions or mobile sub indicator is different from desktop… Mega Menu Pro for Elementor strongly decouples desktop controls and mobile controls, you can do whatever you want.
- Hackable – Coded with many actions and filters along with using standard Elementor’s elements and APIs, you can hack anything to your preference.