Marketplace Vendor Attribute Manager for WooCommerce
Multi Vendor Attribute Manager for WooCommerce
Multi Vendor Attribute Manager for WooCommerce module allows the admin to create the vendor’s custom attributes. The admin can enable the custom attributes on the seller registration page to get the additional information from the sellers to register on the website.
With the help of this module, users can find all custom attributes created by the admin on the vendor profile page.
Therefore, Customers can see custom attributes on Vendor’s/seller’s profile page.
- To use this module you need to first install the WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of the Multi Vendor Attribute Manager for WooCommerce
- The admin can create or update the Vendor’s/seller’s custom attributes.
- The admin can allow which Vendor custom attributes will display on the vendor profile page.
- Ability to show custom attributes on the registration page and profile page.
- The admin can create unlimited custom attributes for Vendor/seller.
- Vendor’s custom attributes visibility depends on admin.
- Customers can see custom attributes on Vendor’s/seller’s profile page.
v 1.0.0 Initial release