Lister : Advanced Lists & Grids
Lister is a Fully Responsive tool aimed to quickly make your lists look great and attractive. Actually, Lister is not limited to lists and will give you the ability to organize any part of your content. With a few clicks you will be able to make any part of the content of your post/page look modern and up to date.
With Lister you are not limited to only the traditional ‘vertical’ lists, and also can order your items horizontally, making your content look much more organized and semantically logical.
New in Version 1.5 : To-Do Lists!
Lister support hundreds of icons (Font Awesome (version 4 included!), IcoMoon, Fontello), numbered lists (Inc. Roman) or alphabetic order. You can further style the Icons, Positioned and assigned on-hover animations.
You can achieve almost any grid-style structure with Lister, as it lets you choose the amount of columns, and assign fixed heights to Items.
I’ve added an Examples Page for Lister with plenty of examples to get you started, this page will be constantly updated : Lister Examples
Lister was designed to look great out-of-the-box, and to be implemented without entering a single line of shortcode.
Lister’s Features :
- 7 List Themes, 10 Color Schemes, 6 Icon Shapes & 9 on-hover Animations.
- 2 Shortcode Generators, one for List and one for Items.
- Hundreds of Icons (Supports Font Awesome, IcoMoon, Fontello and more)
- Complete CSS control. Supports the HTML5 ‘style’ attribute. Provides pseud-unique IDs, and allows the assign unique classes.
- Responsive! Lister is flexible and responsive from the get-go, and allows you to enable/disable responsiveness per list (and limit to big/small screens)!
- Compatible with All Major Browsers (Mobile / Desktop).
- Supports Nested Lists.
I’ll do my best to provide quick and free support to any question you might have. moreover, I’ll be happy to add any feature you find missing, and/or quickly fix any bug you might encounter.