Lazy Eater Online Food Ordering System
LazyEater is a powerful multi-vendor online food ordering & restaurants network system allowing you to create your own restaurants network and give each of your restaurants there own dashboard to manage there menu, dishes, coupons, orders, withdraw and profile settings, all from the front-end. LazyEater fits any country, any city and any number of restaurants.
How it works
- Users browse the site to find their favorite dish.
- Users then make an order and choose the payment method and order type (Deliver, Pickup, Dine-in, Curbside).
- Restaurant processes orders through their LazyEater dashboard.
- Site owner gets his commission and the rest goes to the restaurant account.
- Advanced item and restaurant search, based on user chosen location.
- Filter items by ingredients and recipe.
- Unique restaurant page including:
- Restaurant menu grouped by item recipe.
- Restaurant rating score.
- Restaurant Table Reservation Info.
- Restaurant contact and location details.
- Restaurant type which can be used to filter other restaurants.
- Restaurant delivery fee, minimum order for delivery and delivery speed.
- Restaurant logo, cover and social links.
- Restaurants Coupons codes.
- Restaurant opening/closing status.
- Unique item info and purchase details popup.
- Supports Delivery, Pickup, Dine-in, and Curbside order types (Each restaurant can set their accepted order types when open and when closed).
- A user friendly front-end dashboard for each restaurant including:
- Home Page – Includes quick statistics on sales, refunds, current balance, orders status, top selling items, and top customers.
- Products Page – Where the restaurant can completely manage their items for sale and add new items using an advanced product form.
- Orders Page – Where the restaurant view and process their orders, add notes to customers change orders statuses.
- Coupons Page – Where the restaurants manage and add their discount codes with an advanced coupon form.
- Withdraw Page – Where restaurants submit withdraw request to the site owner, view history of previous withdraw requests and track current withdraws.
- Settings Page – Where the restaurants desice how their business will work and look. The settings page includes:
- Logo and cover images.
- General information settings.
- Delivery settings.
- Orders settings.
- Social profile settings.
- Opening/Closing timing.
- Withdraw methods and details.
- Based on the powerful e-commerce system – WooCommerce.
- Support any payment gateway support by WooCommerce.
- Unlimited layouts with more than 200 functional and layout options using the theme customization options and front-page content types that comes with Frozr.
- 100% responsive, quick and lite on Mobile devices, saving mobile data amount.
- 100% support for BBPress.
- Right 2 Left.
- Slider Revolution.
- What you see is what you get no additional techniques or plugins used in the plugin demo.
- Free auto updates for ever.
- SEO Ready.
- Translate Ready.
For a test drive, register at lazyeater.mahmudhamid.com/test/ as a restaurant. Note: Locations set in the demo are just for testing purpose, just set your location to any one.
- Unzip & Upload the frozr-lazyeater .zip file to your WordPress plugins directory and the frozr .zip to your themes directory.
- Activate the Frozr theme first and then the LazyEater plugin from your WordPress admin.
- In your WordPress admin go to Settings -> Permalinks and just click Save Changes.