Kast – Extraordinary SHOUTcast HTML5 Radio Player for WordPress – Material Design
Kast – Extraordinary SHOUTcast HTML5 Sticky Radio Player for your WordPress.
Allows you to stream your live radio station to your web visitors on Desktops, Tablets and Mobile devices.
SHOUTcast exclusive, Colorful, Zero Coding Skills Required, WordPress Widget, Responsive design, Fully-customizable, Production-ready, Mobile-compatible, Touch-friendly, Retina-ready and more.
Following Google’s Material Design guidelines.
- Pure HTML5: HTML5 only audio player
- All SHOUTcast Versions: Plays any SHOUTcast station
- Multiple Streams: Supports multiple streams from a single server (SID)
- Multi-format Audio Player: MP3, OGG, AAC, AAC+ (aacPlus)
- SHOUTcast Exclusive: for SHOUTcast servers only, made with love
- Sticky Player: Runs peacefully at your web browser corner.
- Widget: You can insert it as a WordPress Widget (Non-sticky).
- Current and Played Information: Displays various information and stats about a SHOUTcast server (server title, current listeners, genre, track title, artist name and more)
- Album and Artist Artworks: Smart album artwork retrieving from the biggest music database (using Spotify API), or Artist artwork as a fallback
- Mobile-compatible with MobileCare: Kast is memory-efficient, runs perfectly on Mobile devices (Premium feature)
- Responsive Design: Ultra Responsive Design with Mobile-first approach
- Material Design: Kast UI Following Google’s Material Design guidelines
- Colorful: All Material Design Colors (Red, Pink, Purple, Deep Purple, Indigo, Blue, Light Blue, Cyan, Teal, Green, Light Green, Lime, Yellow, Amber, Orange, Deep Orange, Brown, Grey, Blue Grey, Carolina, Black, White)
- Light and Dark Themes: Material Light Theme and Material Dark Theme
- Dynamic Theme, Colors and Contrast: Dynamically changes colors and theme based on the dominated colors (color palette) from the artwork image with also color contrast check for text colors (light or dark).
- Cross-browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Edge, IE
- Touch-friendly and Retina-ready
- Independent player, just jQuery
- Continuous Play
- Multi Language Support
- Zero Coding Skills Required
- HTTPS (SSL) Support: Stream your radio station on your SSL secured website (HTTPS)
- Offline Detection: Display message on SHOUTcast server offline or Internet connection loss.
- Easy-to-use: Meant for everyone
- Highly customizable: Easy to customize and fully customizable
- Developer API: Rich API and events for Developers
- Extra: Volume controls (Mute / Unmute), minimize and maximize the player and more
Click on the Screenshots button to view the gallery.
Click on the Live Preview button to view the demo.
Audio Formats Support
- MP3 (audio/mpeg): Chrome (Yes), Firefox (Yes), Safari (Yes), Opera (Yes), IE9+ (Yes), Edge (Yes), Android Browser (Yes), iOS Safari (Yes)
- OGG (audio/ogg): Chrome (Yes), Firefox (Yes), Safari (No), Opera (Yes), IE (No), Edge (No), Android Browser (Yes), iOS Safari (No)
- AAC (audio/aac): Chrome (Yes), Firefox (Yes), Safari (Yes), Opera (Yes), IE9+ (Yes), Edge (Yes), Android Browser (Yes), iOS Safari (Yes)
- AAC+ (audio/aacp): Desktop Chrome Only (Yes)