Image Map HotSpot
The Image Map HotSpot for WordPress help you to display tooltip or annotation of your image with smooth CSS3 transition. You can choose to display the popover when user click or mouseover, and easily drag the icon to update the HotSpot’s position in the backend. The working live preview is available in the backend, something like wysiwyg (What You See Is What You Get).
- Easy to install and setup with WordPress, live working preview of the HotSpot on the edit page, help you update HotSpot easily, something like wysiwyg (What You See Is What You Get).
- Draggable icons in the backend, let you update the hotspot’s position easily with mouse drag, you can see the demo video in YouTube.
- 4 directions of popover, can be in top, right, bottom and left.
- Responsive, works fine with small screen device.
- Compatible with latest jQuery(1.10.x) and latest WordPress.
- Multiple HotSpot instance on same page, unlimited HotSpot you can add to a image.
- Enqueue the js and css only when needed. Keep WordPress page size smaller.
- You can add/edit the Image HotSpot without touching the code. Customize/update the image and text with WordPress backend.
- CSS3 transition support, fade only on the older browser, like IE8.
- Optional auto delay slideshow.
- FAQ and source code are included in the package. Free update in the future.
“The perfect and straightforward image map plugin for WordPress! Support is also exemplary and efficient. Stop looking, this possibly is the only image map you’ll ever need.”
“Great plugin and I have been looking for something like this for years.
Thanks, 100% satisfied.”
“Great plugin! Just what I needed. Way better than any other image maps.”
“Congratulations on your fast respond to requests, great job!
I recommend this plug-in .”
“I can’t tell you how excited I am about this software. I have struggled for nearly a year to get something that worked. No eternal hosting of photographs, no complicated code. And if I want to add another hotspot later it’s all there. My previous software I had to rebuilt the whole image map just to make a simple correction. – OK so a bit of HTML but nothing that can’t be cut and pasted from the text part of the site. Worth every penny!”
“This is an awesome plugin. The intuitive GUI allows you to edit the position of the hotspots in real time. HTML can be input directly into each hotspot for professional looking pop-ups with no back-end work. By using shortcodes to place the formatted image there are no conflicts with design elements. This is one of my favorite plugins!”