Image Contest / Images Galleries
WordPress Image Contest plugin adds a new way to organise and handle images related contest. We have designed the plugin to be very easy to use, with few clicks you will be able to start your first contest!
By the “Photo contest” menu voice added by the plugin, the site admin can manage all the entries uploaded by users and can also do bulk editings like approvals or move to trash.
It is a very handy section, here you can see quickly who made the upload and when, if the photo has been approved by another admin and in which gallery has been published.
All the uploaded photos will be stored in the WP-Media album for a quick and easy access.
Full controll on all photo informations:
- Edit the Photo name
- Edit the Photo description
- Edit the Photo EXIF information (info are read automatically from uploaded photo)
- Replace the Photo
- Change the Contest or assign the Photo to several Contest/Categories
- Assing the Photo to another User
- Set the Photo as Favorite and, if so, add a ribbon with a short word on top
- See the Photo full size version
several options like:
- The Ribbon background colour
- If you want the WP-Admin being noticed with an email as soon as a photo has been submitted
- Disable the photo title in the Masonry gallery
- Allowed file types
- Max number of uploads
- Enable rating system
- Enable comment system
- Disable lightboxes on galleries page