iDesign – The ultimate in WP web design software
Amazing Design Tool For WP
Design beautiful sections for your website or use it as a page builder. Paint on its fluid blueprint system with no obstruction of rows and columns. Achieve your vision, smartly create HTML elements and fit them anywhere with a shortcode! Works for widgets, pages, posts, footer, header, wherever your theme permits shortcodes.
iDESIGN: For Layouts That Truly Stand Out
iDesign gives you:
- Amazing flexibility while designing
- Super creative layouts as results
What makes iDesign worth it?
- Value: Easily the best investment you’ll make towards enhancing the look and feel of your website while saving time money and effort.
- Reviews: A plugin is only as good as it’s user reviews, and iDesign is a full five star plugin which tells you a lot about its awesomeness.
- Features: iDesign is packed full of features specifically targeted at giving your designs the creative edge, making it an essential design tool.
“Users love it for it’s expressive quality and unmatched capacity for customization. This plugin doesn’t lock you in with a specific look. It offers you amazing flexibility of potential output.”
“Fans of metro, meet iDesign, king of metro!”
Attention Web Designers!
If you have creative ambitions for your website, other options will only get you by so far. When you ‘really’ want to start designing, step up to iDesign. It all comes down to two key advantages built into the DNA of iDesign:
- Flexibility of Output: The potential layouts you could be creating with iDesign are far more unique than any other page builder out there! If you want your layouts to be different than the generic norm, then you need a tool that is built ground-up with the aim of giving you tremendous flexibility and range of output. Assembling your pages with iDesign is going to feel much more like using MS paint than a rigid old drag and drop mechanism. It is truly revolutionary technology especial built for WordPress web designers.
- Power of Customization: Users are finding it simply amazing to what level of detail you can customize your web elements with iDesign. There is no dearth of options in this plugin, in fact you will find it leagues ahead of competitors when it comes to setting detailed styling properties. But it is created to be noob friendly, so even if you do not know a bit about CSS and web styling, you still get the power wielded by expert web coders without touching a single line of code!
PS – Want to know the best part? iDesign can also work with your current page builder to ensure that you get the best of both worlds!
Finally, Freedom From Rows and Columns!
Once upon a time every page builder came with rows and columns. Users had little flexibility when it came to positioning and sizing elements. Painful as these restrictions were, they had no other choice.
Then came iDesign, the only page builder with a fluid blueprint system that gave it’s users amazing flexibility while laying out their page elements.
Now freed from rows and columns its users could create far more creative layouts with ease. And that is how for those who tried iDesign other page builders became history.
iDesign vs other page builders
- The number one way in which traditional page builders restrict you from building more creative layouts is with rigid limitation of rows and columns.
- The second way they limit your designs is with very few customization options.
- iDesign not only exceeds other page builders in these departments, but also works along with them, so you can have the best of both worlds while achieving your creative designs.
- Can I use iDesign along with my current page builder?
Yes, you can use iDesign along with your current page builder. iDesign provides you shortcodes which you can enter into your current page builder’s input fields wherever it permits shortcodes. This way you can enjoy the facilities of iDesign while still using the page builder you have already created your layouts on.
- Can I get content from my blog, custom posts and pages?
Yes, iDesign lets you either set your content manually or choose to get content from your blog posts, custom posts as well as pages.
The Most Flexible Design/Page Builder available for WordPress
iDesign was built ground up on new principles to bring an enhanced experience to the design builder genre with a single aim – make creative web design fun, intuitive and efficient like never before. Here is a canvas that fits in anywhere and brings to life amazing designs with splendid ease that blends work into play.
You can use this plugin for developing specific sections or visual elements that you require in your website. Or simply make it your new page builder to design awesome pages. It will even work alongside your current page builder if you need it to. iDesign is not fussy that way – just drop its shortcodes wherever your theme processes them normally and your designs will appear on your website, whether it’s in the footer, content area, widgets, sidebar, etc. You are welcome to browse iDesign’s vast array of presets here to get an idea of how refreshingly capable the plugin is at creating unique and requirement specific web design elements.