Hotspots with Comments
Let visitors create hotspots on images. Your visitors can create hotspots on images on your site and leave a comment. Create custom hotspots yourself to create tool-tips or annotations.
Visitor created hotspots
Allow anyone (or no one) to create hotspots.
When you create a Hotspot Image, visitors can click the image and create a hotspot and add a comment. You can control who can create hotspots and who can see them.
- Enable / disable new hotspots
- Moderate hotspots like comments
- Show hotspots publicly or keep them private
- Use the default WordPress form or AJAX
- Drag-and-drop hotspots to positions
Custom pop-up content