Google Analytics Opt-Out
The Google Analytics Opt-Out WordPress Plugin is an advanced WordPress Plugin that allows your users to Opt-Out of Google Analytics.
According to an EU Article (2009/136/EG) of the EU-Privacy Directive (‘The Cookie Laws’), web sites that target EU users have to provide an opt-in or an opt-out button (depending on the country). This plugin provides an opt-out link via shortcode and a banner.
Banner fixed to the bottom
A banner will be fixed to the bottom of every page so that it clearly shows that the user can opt-out.
Customize the banner with your own colors (CSS) and your own texts.
Just set your UA-Code and that’s it! It also incorporates with Yoast’s Analytics plugin.
A JavasScript code prevents the user for being tracked.
Support & Testimonials
- Our plugins are made in Germany by a German engineer.
- All technical requests regarding the plugin will end up in the engineers email account not in asia or anywhere else.
- You will get support from the guy who wrote the plugin.
- Maybe this are the reasons why our customers are so satisfied.
- “Dear WP-Buddy, WOW, thanks so much for super service and great product.”
- “Thanks WP-Buddy for listening to your buyers. Great support thanks again.”
- “Thank you so much for the briefing. Awesome services.”
- “I just found your plugin on Code Canyon, I love the quality of it and it shows you have great talent.”
- “Thanks a lot for the help and support mate. It seems good after testing… please let me know u have anymore products for sale or in pipline lol”
- “Thanks SO MUCH for taking time and writing to me the valuable information about snippets.”
WordPress 4.1 support
Yes, this plugin is WordPress 4.1 ready!
- This plugin requires: PHP5.3 running on your webserver (if you don’t know how to update to the latest version, read this),
- a WordPress Version higher or equal 3.7
- a Google Account and Google Analytics, of course
- The installation of this plugin does not replace legal advice you might need to put the EU-Privacy Directive to practice accordingly.