Fresh Sidebar Manager
May 1, 2015 Widgets
Ultimate tool for managing your sidebars and widgets. Add new sidebars, apply conditional logic for both sidebars and widgets separately and more.
- Placement – Does your theme have for example 3 different Sidebars but is missing a global Sidebar? You can easily create such global Sidebar with ourFresh Sidebar Manager. And vice versa – if your theme has only 1 global Sidebar, you can easily add more specific Sidebars, for example: 1 for your Blog, 1 for your Pages, 1 for your Homepage and 1 for a French version of your Portfolio when viewed on Mobile only (yes, all that is possible with our Conditional Logic).
- White Label Admin – no advertising or Fresh branding anywhere
- Small Footprint – The interface is located directly in “WP-admin -> Appearance -> Sidebars”
- Create as many Sidebars as you want, each with different rules, options and conditions
- Conditional Logic for Sidebars – You can limit where will your Sidebar be shown. For example you can only show your Sidebar on a single post that has a Post Format Video. Or you can limit your Sidebar to a specific theme, that’s useful if you switch themes a lot. Each sidebar can have unlimited conditions.
- Native one-click updates to new versions from “WP-admin -> Dashboard -> Updates” – you do not need any purchase code, it just works
- WPML support for Conditional Logic – add rules/conditions based on language
- Conditional Logic for Widgets – Every widget can be separately customized with conditions, for example: “Show this widget only on mobile” or “Show this widget only on French version of my site” – AVAILABLE NOW (v1.1.0)
- Great for ThemeForest authors to include in their WordPress themes for sale – requires Extended license