Facebook Events Calendar – WordPress Plugin
Facebook Events Calendar WordPress Plugin is a calendar plugin for WordPress that will enable you to display events from various Facebook Page, Profile.
Due to April 2018’s Facebook API update, the plugin won’t be able to show events from the pages you are not admin of using Facebook API. So before you setup the plugin, make sure you are admin of the Facebook Page.
NOTE: Displaying Events from Facebook Groups doesn’t work right now due to API changes.
The Plugin uses Facebook official Graph API to display the events.
- Easy to install and step by step instruction on how to setup.
- Easy to understand admin interface to configure the plugin settings
- POT files available with the plugin to translate with your WordPress language setup.
- WPML and qTranslate string translation ready.
- Integration via shortcode or widget
- Not limited to one instance per page. Will support multiple instance of calendars
- Shortcode and widget options for multiple configurations
- Tinymce button for shortcode generation
- Supports multiple Pages, Profiles per calendar
- Select timezone for the calendar date time or show event dates per user’s browser timezone.
- Show your attending events.
- (NEW Feature) Ability to enable/disable Popup with Event Details per calendar instance.
- Server side caching enabled for better performance
- Settings to configure caching behavior of the plugin via plugin settings
- Semantic-i-cally coded source and any-developer friendly for custom upgrades.
- Responsive to all modern browsers and devices
Enter the license key for the product in plugin settings page and you are ready to go
Support & Bug Reports:
Please submit your support request or any pre-sales question at firstname.lastname@example.org