Embed System extends your WordPress website by allowing you to make embeddable sections. Loads only the scripts you want while maintaining all content created from the panel. Social giants use similar methods like this to deliver their content safely to other/external sites. This is done by allowing users to copy an iframe code that can then be pasted into their pages.
- Youtube: embeddable video player
- Soundcloud: embeddable music player
- Twitter: embeddable tweets
- Vevo: embeddable video player
- Wufoo: embeddable forms
- Create embeddable sections with custom name slugs
- Load only necessary scripts
- Automatically generates Iframe codes to be embedded into external sites
- Support for Custom Post Types and Pages
- Embed System Content meta box for post and pages (Useful if you want to pass custom content to the template)
- Allow only certain domains to embed your content, option to set a release date so that all sites can embed your content after (Useful if you want to offer exclusive content to just a few domains). An unavailable message can be added as-well.
- Maintenance mode control with custom message
- Import/Export settings
- Auto Updates
You will need basic knowledge in PHP (it’s really just copy and paste work..) and takes less than 5 minutes to get a theme ready. We suggest you use a child theme if working on a theme from ThemeForest.com. We included a sample child theme with working examples showing how easily it is done.