Custom Thank You Page for WooCommerce
Have you ever wants to change the “Thank You” page in WooCommerce which shown after a customer complete a purchase right after the checkout screen?
Are you screaming HELP! for something that should be so easy?
Wait no more!
This plugin allows you to :
- Change the default “Thank You” page.
- Create a special “Thank You” page for a particular product. This page will be shown if the customer have only that item on cart.
- Shortcode to get the Order Summary, Order Detail and Customer Detail making it easier to build the custom page.
You can change the “Thank You” page to:
- Another WordPress page.
- Custom URL.
FINALLY! THIS SHOULD’VE BEEN A DEFAULT WOOCOMMERCE FEATURE!
No need to change WooCommerce template from behind just to change the “Thank You” page. Create lead page! Get more subscriber! Up sell another product after purchase! The possibilities are endless .
Note on Installation
Sometimes Code Canyon change the folder structure inside the zip files that you can download from CC. If you find that the zip file contains a folder called
instead of another zip file called
then the installation instruction on the documentation must be reversed.
If you are using WP Plugin installer that means you need to zip this jp-wc-customthankyou folder (yes, zip the folder) before uploading it.
If you are using FTP simply upload the folder
- Fixing the screenshot of the shortcode on CodeCanyon and documentation. The screenshot for order_details and customer_details shortcode should be singular -> order_detail, customer_detail
- Fixing “jQuery not found” warning that can be seen on Firebug. This warning do nothing and the program still works though.