Content Placeholders WordPress Plugin
Easily show different content or shortcodes at a particular place on a page, post or sidebar text widget to users based on their user role.
Enable different menu locations for different user roles and change the navigation menus based on user’s role.
This plugin allows you to create different content placeholders with multiple content variables which can be displayed to all users or filtered by user roles as well as random content for each user role. You can easily create content placeholders and create unlimited variables. Then you can call it via shortcode on any page, post or sidebar text widget or via PHP function in your theme’s template files.
Here’s a list of all features that comes with this plugin:
- Display different content to users based on their user roles and login status
- Show different navigation to users based on their roles or login status
- Display random content in sidebar text widget, any page or post for all users or based on user roles
- Create Unlimited placeholders
- Create Unlimited placeholder variables
- Display content via Shortcode or PHP Functions
- Display custom content, shortcodes or any HTML/CSS/JS code above and below all pages or posts
- Translation ready via .PO file.