Conditional Payments and Gateway Fees for WooCommerce
Conditionally hide upfront payment methods for cash on delivery shipping options. Add fixed or percentage fees to payment methods.
Conditional Payments based on Shipping
WooCommerce standard is to show all payment options, e.g. online payments or bank transfers for all shipping methods. If you offer cash on delivery payments (COD), clients might be confused. Thanks to this plugin, you can conditionally display payment methods for shipping options.
Hide selected payment options for shipping methods. You can set up all combinations of shipping and payment methods.
Disable payment methods when order totals reach a maximum threshold.
Payment Gateway Based Fees
Add fixed or percentage fees to your payment methods.
Total control over fees: taxes, minimum and maximum order totals, fixed or percentage fees.
- Conditionally display selected payment methods for shipping methods.
- Set cart total and disable payment method when the customer exceeds this total (shipping costs excluded).
- Payment Gateway Based Fees.
- Total control over fees: titles, taxes, minimum and maximum order totals, fixed or percentage fees.
- Seamlessly integrated with Flexible Shipping plugin.
- Fees compatible with our Flexible Invoices for WooCommerce are displayed on invoices.
Conditional Payments and Gateway Fees for WooCommerce plugin works with WooCommerce core shipping methods and Flexible Shipping plugin. If you’re using other shipping plugins, conditional payments may not work. Contact us first to make sure that it properly works with your setup.