Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) Calculator for WordPress
This PlugIn shows you the year-over-year growth rate of an investment over a specified period of time. The compound annual growth rate, or CAGR for short, is the average rate at which some value (investment) grows over a certain period of time assuming the value has been compounding over that time period.
You can show the PlugIn in sidebar or footer of your website easily.
Why this PlugIn is special ?
- The PlugIn will automatically match with your Theme’s color, font, style. Visitor will think it as the part of your theme. If you use this PlugIn in different themes, you will feel the change
- Mobile Responsive
- The PlugIn takes very low space in hosting
- Easy Installation! After activation of the PlugIn, Simply go to Appearance > Widgets, and drag the PlugIn into any widgetized
area like sidebar or footer
- No coding knowledge or expertise required! You will not have to use any
short-code or to edit settings
- Freedom! If you use any Page Builder, then you can add inside page or post
Don’t hesitate to contact by email! Just go to profile page to send message
If you feel satisfied, make the product author happy too. You are requested
- leave a 5 star positive review
- follow Envato profile to get latest update