Coming Soon and Maintenance Mode
Modern and responsive “Coming Soon” and “Maintenance Mode” page with full-sized background image slideshow, countdown timer, 100+ social icons and AJAX-ed opt-in form (supports MailChimp, AWeber, GetResponse, iContact, Campaign Monitor andMyMail). This is ideal for people who WordPress website is coming soon, or if administrator is updating website with plugins, themes etc.
- SEO-friendly: send correct HTTP-headers (
503 Service Unavailableand
- Responsive design: looks perfect on desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Full-sized background image slideshow: slideshow powered by Backstretch.
- Countdown timer: let your visitors know when you are ready.
- 100+ social icons: slideshow powered by Mono Social Icon Font.
- Modern Opt-in form: HTML5+CSS3 AJAX-ed opt-in form.
- MailChimp supported: e-mails can be submitted to MailChimp through its API.
- iContact supported: e-mails can be submitted to iContact through its API.
- GetResponse supported: e-mails can be submitted to GetResponse through its API.
- Campaign Monitor supported: e-mails can be submitted to Campaign Monitor through its API.
- Aweber supported: e-mails can be submitted to Aweber through its API.
- MyMail supported: e-mails can be submitted to MyMail.
- Local database: e-mails are also collected in local database.
- CSV Export: e-mails can be exported as CSV-file to be used with any newsletter systems.
- White IPs: disable “Coming Soon” and “Maintenance Mode” for users with certain IPs.
- White user roles: disable “Coming Soon” and “Maintenance Mode” for users with certain user roles.
- Color customization: specify color of each element.
- Handle administrators: “Coming Soon” and “Maintenance Mode” is always disabled for administrators.
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin like any other plugins.
- Translation ready: plugin might be translated to any language.
- WordPress Best Practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check or WP_DEBUG.
- Install and activate the plugin like you do with any other plugins. Once activated, it will create a menu “Coming Soon” in left side column in the admin area.
- Click left side menu “Coming Soon >>> Settings”, configure plugin and save settings.
- Click left side menu “Coming Soon >>> Settings” and enable “Maintenance Mode” by clicking relevant button.
That’s it! Enjoy using the plugin.