Chat on WhatsApp – WhatsApp chat Plugin for WordPress
Chat on WordPress plugin allows you to integrate your WhatsApp experience directly into your website. This is one of
the best ways to connect and interact with your customer. Customers can contact directly from your website to your
WhatsApp number and continue the conversation on WhatsApp web or WhatsApp application. This plugin includes a button
where you can include a pre-filled message which will be automatically included in the conversation.
HOW TO USE
In the wake of introducing the Plugin, you have all settings close by to modify a WhatsApp gadget or catch on your
WordPress site by including part records or bolster specialists with telephone numbers or gathering talk joins.
The gadget can be showed up on all pages or just wanted pages you set. Plus, you can likewise empower WhatsApp catch
under WooCommerce Add to truck catch.
Each WhatsApp Chat Contact has its very own shortcode which you can WhatsApp Chat Contact anyplace. on your site to
offer client support.
When a Customer taps on a WhatsApp Chat Button he/she needs to talk, he/she will then diverted to WhatsApp
application on the off chance that he is on versatile or WhatsApp web on the off chance that he/she is on work area.
- Create, Delete and Customize Whatsapp Contacts
- Support WhatsApp Chat Button Preview mode
- WhatsApp number can be added based on any country
- Option For Adding group chat URL alternative to WhatsApp Number
- Contact Title (Support Agent) for WhatsApp Contact Account
- Pre-Populated Text Can be add which will direct message to the contact number
- Display WhatsApp Chat Button With Avatar and Without Avatar
- Display Button Label
- Customize WhatsApp Chat Button With Background Color
- Customize WhatsApp Chat Button With Text Color
- Show/Hide WhatsApp Profile Only
- Show/Hide Profile Border Color
- Set Availability By Particular Day/Time by 2 ways
– Set Availability For Weekly all days
– Set Availability For Weekly particular days
- Easy To USE
- No Coding Required At all
- Customize WhatsApp Chat Button in Your Own Way
- Awesome Floating Widget Styles
- 2 Unique and Easy Customize Floating Widget Styles
- Show/Hide Floating Widget
- Set Floating Widget Title
- Set Floating Widget Description
- Set Widget Position
- Customize Floating Widget Header Background Color
- Customize Floating Widget Header Text Color
- Select Multiple Contact Names to display in WhatsApp Floating Widget
- Hide WhatsApp Floating Widget On Custom Post type
- Hide Widget Based on Post/Page ID
You can use the floating button and set positioned at the bottom right or left of the site or inside post or pages
Chat on WhatsApp For WordPress is compatible with WooCommerce.
WhatsApp Chat button can be added on WooCommerce product detail page, from where your customers can make the direct
inquiry about the
product, and the message from your customer will be sent to that WhatsApp account which is selected.
- Support Multiple Contact Names to Show in WooCommerce Product Page
- 3 Styles For Display WooCommerce Widget On Product Page
– Before Add to cart
– After Add to cart
– On sidebar
Save Your Time
Save time and increase efficiency by Directly Contact With Support using Chat On WhatsApp Plugin on your website.
No Coding Required
Settings by all customization options to create WhatsApp Chat Button, Floating Widget and Also For Woo-commerce
Very Easy to set up
Once installed, you can be displaying your WhatsApp Chat Contact quickly by using Shortcode!
- Add New the Chat On WhatsApp plugin Which You have Purchase From Codecanyon, or by uploading the files to your
web server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory).
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress admin.
- Add new WhatsApp Contact Filling By Input Fields from Chat On WhatsApp menu in WordPress admin.
- You can Set Setting For Floating Widget Button and Woocommerce Widget Button For Your Site.
- Use the shortcode with id in your page or post to display your WhatsApp Contact Chat Button.
We also provide support via Skype and Email:
• Skype Id: ibl.infotech
• Email : firstname.lastname@example.org