CCSlider 3d/2d Slideshow – Layers Extension
- 14 HTML5 Canvas based 3d animated effects.
- 16 stylish 2d animated effects.
- Fallback to a 2d effect of your choice for browsers that don’t support HTML5 Canvas. Can also mention an animation speed for the fallback effect.
- Option to mention the number of slices for 3d effects.
- Option to mention the animation delay between individual slices.
- Can also mention in which direction the delay will propagate. There are four such directions.
- Option to mention the offset along z-axis and the separation between slices while animating for 3d effects.
- Mention an easing option of your choice for 3d effects.
- Can mention custom transition parameters for each slide.
- Option to have a shadow for “Cube” 3d effects. Can also mention a shadow color of your choice.
- Option to use transparent png images as slide images for 3d effects.
- Supports HTML captions. There are 4 available caption positions – bottom, top, left, right.
- Each slide can have a different caption position.
- Captions can have animated transitions (fade, slide) or none at all.
- Option to have control links to individual slides. Can also have thumbnails as links.
- Each slide image can also act as a link to an external page.
- Autoplay option. Play/pause buttons are generated when Autoplay option is chosen. In supported browsers HTML5 Page Visibility API is used to stop autoplay when the tab/window containing the slider is out of focus and autoplay is resumed when the tab/window is again in focus, and this helps in preventing unnecessary power and CPU resources consumption.
- Option to pause Autoplay when hovering over slider.
- Fully responsive and works in all screen sizes ranging from desktop to mobile browsers.
- Can navigate through slides using touch gestures in iOS, Android and other touch-screen devices.
- Create and embed multiple slideshow instances in a post/page
- Uploaded images are automatically cropped to specified dimensions when used in a slideshow. Thumbnails for control links are also generated automatically.
- Drag to sort slide order.
- Preview your slideshow before saving it.
NOTE: The 3d effects will run only on browsers that support HTML5 Canvas. On the other hand the 2d effects will run on most available browsers. If you choose a 3d effect then you can mention a 2d effect of your choice for browsers that don’t support Canvas. Internet Explorer 8 and below do not support Canvas, but IE 9 and above supports it.