What can I do with this plugin?
Set a custom color per Post Category with a jQuery Colorpicker and use the colors in your WordPress templates to spice up your theme. For instance, you can use it to color your Category names, your Post titles, background, lines, etc. in your Theme per category. Colors are always easily adjustable through your Category Edit screen with the jQuery Colorpicker.
How does that work?
The plugin Category Colors adds a jQuery Colorpicker to your WordPress Categories if you edit them, so you can choose a custom color for each Category. After that you will have to add some code to your template to use the Category Colors. Some examples are in the FAQ and in the included documentation.
- jQuery Colorpicker plugin (choose a color like you do in Photoshop )
- Add a custom color per Category
- Add a Default color in the Settings panel
- Simple interface and documentation
- Examples of Templates usage