Bravo WordPress Security Plugin
Bravo WP Security Plugin helps you to hide wordpress side by side Bravo wordpress firewall, wordpress antivirus
(wordpress malware scanner),wordpress brute force protection, WP config security, wordpress google reCAPTCHA,
error logs and more features. You can find more by visiting the next link
+35 WORDPRESS SECURITY FEATURES
- Hide WordPress: Hide version from all scripts and styles call inside the pages source.
- Hide wp-login.php: Create new login link and a 404 error will appear to the default login
- Hide wp-admin: Only the login link can redirect you to the wp-admin dashboard.
- Prevent Proxy: wp-admin Dashboard will allow real connections only.
- Allow Custom Connections: wp-admin Dashboard will allow some whitelist countries or/and IPs
- Advanced Firewall: ‘Firewall profiles’ is advanced option, You are able to choose High,
Medium or Low Level of security.
- 2-Step Verification: You are able to choose from many options when you decide to enable 2
-Step Verification. Available options: Two factor authentication, Facebook Verification, Four numbers pin code
and Security question.
- reCAPTCHA: reCAPTCHA is important to save your host resources and your WordPress safe from
spam, You can add it to guest comments, login, register or/and reset password forms.
- Housekeeping: Clean your WordPress, Just delete unused files, comments, revisions, trashes,
transient feed or/and relationships.
- Database Backups: Manually or Scheduling Database backups, both options are available.
- Professional Antivirus: Malware scanner, PHPMussel scanner, File Change Detection, Google
Safe Browsing Checker, DB scanner and Spam Lisiting checker.
- Auto Scan Attachments: Attachments will be scanned while it is being uploading.
- Scan New Plugins & Themes: After you activate your new plugin or theme, Bravo will
create a new antivirus process to scan the new files.
- Brute Force Protection: The complete security for your and users’ passwords by activating
Bravo brute force protection options.
- Blacklist Usernames: Prevent some usernames from register or log in.
- Blacklist email provider: Prevent some email hosting from register like e.g: mail.ru.
- Min & Max Usernames Length: Minimum and Maximum chars for registered usernames.
- Moderate New Members: New members will be need admin approval before they can use their
- Accounts Protection: You are able to define the login method (email only or username only
or both as default), No weak passwords, Maximum Login Attempts and Whitelist IPs.
- Who is Online (Live Tracker): Watch your online visitors and what are they doing?!, You
will be able to see all their browsing details and block/unblock Ips.
- Inline Visitors Blocking: Watch your visitors activity using the traffic tracker module and
you can block and IP or country when you see unusual activity.
- Cronjobs (Events Schedules): You have full control to set what is the appropriate time to
run your events.
- DB Prefix Wizard: A wizard was designed to change WP database prefix.
- Development & Maintenance Mode: There two modes in order to close your site,
Development mode will allow some roles to view site as usual as they know it, but Maintenance mode will close
site for all.
- Bandwidth Saver: Bravo lets you prevent ‘Hotlinking & iFrames’, Your hosted images will
not show at other websites, and your website will be not shown in iframe.
- Plugin Self Protection: You can set password and choose some management roles to give them
ability to manage Bravo.
- Idle Logout: The plugin will clear the current sessions for logged in users if they hold
their accounts without using after (n) seconds, you will choose the duration before forcing them to log in
- Mail Watching: This tool designed for watching outbound email messages in WordPress. It can
help if someone using backdoor in your blog to send spam emails.
- Error Pages: Continuing our efforts to hide WordPress, We designed this tool to use our 404
templates instead of your theme 404 pages.
- Log Watching: If you set the firewall to ‘High’ and disable WordPress debug, You can watch
the error log using or tool.
How To Use
- WordPress Firewall
- Two Factor Authentication
- Hide WordPress
- WordPress Antvirus
- WordPress Malware Scanner
- Change WordPress DB Prefix
- WordPress Salts & Keys
- WordPress Config Security
- WordPress Housekeeping
- reCAPTCHA WordPress
- WordPress Cron Jobs
- WordPress Database Backup
- WordPress Error Pages
Initial Release For The Pro Version