Bolder Fees for WooCommerce
Bolder Fees for WooCommerce allows the administrator to create a variety of fees, flat rate, percentage, and even optional to the user. These fees can be based upon a variety of measures including the subtotal, number of items purchased, a particular item, and several more conditions.
This plugin works alongside your WooCommerce store by adding a new ‘Fees’ tab directly to your WooCommerce settings page. The familiar layout and easy to use options will make it simple to setup and use in your store.
STANDARD TAX CLASS BUG FIXED IN 1.3.3
If you are taxing your fees using the ‘Standard’ tax class (this one is default with WooCommerce) you will need to be running version 1.3.3 or a more recent version if one exists. After updating, for the bug to be completely fixed, you MUST RESAVE YOUR BOLDER FEES SETTINGS. Taxes should start calculating appropriately afterward.
- Give your customers the option to add gift wrapping to their order
- Add an extra delivery / gas fee
- Choose optional shipping services such as tracking or signature requests
- Automatically give discounts based on the customer’s order
What’s New in 1.4 / Bug Fixes
- 1.4.6 – Fixed issue where fees were not added when customer created an account during checkout
- 1.4.6 – Added price formatting for compatibility with payment vendors
- 1.4.5 – Added compatibility for optional fees in WC 2.2.x
- 1.4.4 – Fixed an invoicing issue that did not display the line items for optional fees
- 1.4.4 – Added support to clear fees cache after cart is emptied
- 1.4.3 – Fixed bug in previous update that caused optional fees to stop working
- 1.4.2 – Removed code tidbit that caused issues in Firefox
- 1.4.2 – Cleaned up messages from E_STRICT errors
- 1.4.1 – Fixed bug causing all percentage based fees to return 0
- Changed taxes on optional fees to appear as WooCommerce tax rather than added to fee
- Added new condition: If Cart Includes/Excludes Product Variations
- Added new condition: If Order is placed before/after specified date
- New Ability: Charge given rate for each qualifying item in the cart