Blocker. – WordPress Firewall Plugin
What does this plugin do?
– This plugin prevents fake, malicious and spam visitors entering your site.
– Blocks Spam Google Analytics Referrer bots.
– Blocks HTTrack, WPScan and similar malicious bots.
– Blocks malicious email registrations and comments.
– and with more features, you can block everything.
• 100% Easy Translation Feature
– Blocker. plugin is coded as compatible with 100% translation into other languages.
• Data Logging System
It records malicious users. You can easily check the suspicions.
• Statistics System
• Web Bot Verification Algorithm
This feature prevents fake users (web bots). It only allows safe web bots. Separates the real and the counterfeit with a special algorithm.
• Search Engine Bot Verification Algorithm
This feature controls search engine bots. It checks from the IP address whether it is real or not. Example: Googlebot, yahoo slurp, bingbot, yandexbot, etc.
• Proxy & VPN Detection and Blocking System
You can easily block VPN and Proxy users. Works with Black Box API and results in 99% guarantee.
• Malicious IP Detection and Blocking System
With the StopForumSpam API you can block malicious IP addresses. Only blocks the malicious visitor.
• Spam Registration and Spam Comment Detection and Blocking System (without Captcha)
With the StopForumSpam API you can block malicious mail addresses. You do not need Akismet and similar plugins.
• Tor Browser & DNS Detection and Blocking System
• Unknown User Agents Detection and Blocking System
Real users use a real user agent (browser). This feature prevents Unknown and Undetectable user agents. Reduce unnecessary traffic on your website.
• Whitelist System
The IP addresses you added to Whitelist are excluded from your active security settings. We recommend you to use this setting if you are using a Static IP address. Whitelist IP addresses enter one by one or like 127.0.0.1 – 127.0.0.55 state the range. Example: 127.0.0.1, 18.104.22.168 or between 127.0.0.1 – 127.0.0.6.
• User Agent Blacklist System (User Agent, Browser, OS and etc.)
This feature blocks the User Agents you have selected. Example User Agents: Mozilla, alexa, googlebot, windows
• IP Blacklist System
This feature blocks the IP Addresses you have selected. Example: 127.0.0.1, 127.0.0.2 or between 127.0.0.1 – 127.0.0.5
• Country Blacklist System
This feature blocks the Countries you have selected. Example Country Codes: US, DE, NL, ES.
• ISP Blacklist System (Internet Service Provider)
This feature blocks the ISPs you have selected. Example ISP Names: Sky Broadband, AT&T.
• Referrer Blacklist System
Block the malicious, suspicious and unwanted referral and Google Analytics spam users.
• Mail & Domain Blacklist System
This feature blocks the Mail Addresses you have selected. Blocked people can’t open membership and can’t comment.
• and Widget System.
Released - 23.07.2018