Back In Stock Notifier – WooCommerce Waitlist Pro
Back In Stock Notifier is a WooCommerce Waitlist Pro Plugin which displays the Email Subscription Form when a Product is Out of Stock. Those interested in purchasing the Product will Subscribe for Email Notification. When the Product is Back in Stock, the Back In Stock Notifier notifies the Subscribers by Email there by turning all those Subscribers into probable Customers. By using Back In Stock Notifier, you will never loose a sale even when your Product is Out of Stock. Back In Stock Notifier captures all those missed sales.
- Advanced Waitlist for WooCommerce.
- Shows the Email Subscription Form when Product is Out of Stock.
- Automatically notify by email when product comes Back In Stock.
- Works with Simple Product and Variable Product (Product Level and Variant Level).
- Export Waitlist as CSV file.
- Each Product page displays its respective Email Subscriber list in the backend.
- Send Notification Mails to Selected Subscribers.
- Turn the interested visitors into customers using the Back In Stock Notifier.
- Works for both Guests and Members.
- For Members their Email Id is pre-filled in the Subscription Form.
- Lists the number of Subscribers to be notified for each Product using which you can understand the Product Priority for Restocking. Using this Subscriber Count you can easily do Priority Restocking based on demand.
- Duplicate Email Id checked for each Product and hence the same Email Id will not be duplicated for the same Product Notify List.
- Option to clear Back In Stock Notify List after successful notification.
- Error Message customization options.
- Back In Stock lists subscribers in each Single Product page.
- Mail subject and message are customizable in Admin Settings.
- Translation Ready.
- WPML Compatible.
- Subscription Mail with Unsubscribe Option.
- Subscribed Email Ids can be deleted from the backend.
- Works with WooCommerce Subscriptions Plugin.
- Notification Mails are highly customizable.
- Works out of the box.
- Simple and Easy to use.