B2BKing – The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B Plugin
B2BKing – The Ultimate B2B Plugin for WooCommerce
B2BKing is a WordPress+WooCommerce extension that solves all the unique challenges of B2B e-commerce, by extending the platform as well as introducing a large number of new features.
B2BKing Documentation is available online:
Demo is available for backend here:
Demo for front end (Website and My Account section)
Have a Question?
Get in touch with us here:
Full Features List:
- Organize users in Customer Groups
Product Visibility Control
Product Category visibility:
- Group-based visibility or individually set for each user
Individual product visibility:
- Category-based, or individually set for each product
- If individually set -> Group-based visibility or individually set for each user
What you can achieve with this:
Product categories available to only specific customer groups
Specific products available to only some customer groups
Product categories available to only specific customers
Specific products available to only specific customers
Shipping Methods and Payment Methods
- Enable / Disable Shipping Methods by User or Group
- Enable / Disable Payment Methods by User or Group
Extended Registration and B2B Registration
- Create custom registration roles (e.g. B2B, Reseller, Individual Customer)
- On registration, user chooses role from dropdown
- Depending on the role chosen, user sees particular custom registration fields
- Set approval as automatic or manual for each role
- Automatically assign registration role to customer group
- 2 default roles: B2B and Individual Customer
Custom Registration Fields
- Choose from 8 different field types: text, number, textarea, telephone, select, email, date, file upload
- Set for which registration roles a field should be visible
- Set field as required or not
- Set field sort order
- Set field as editable after registration
- Set field label and placeholder
- Set billing field connection so that after registration “billing details” are automatically filled
- Ability to add custom field to billing/checkout
- Ability to make custom field billing-exclusive (not visible in registration)
- 10 default registration fields: company name, address, city, etc.
Special VAT Field (EU VAT)
- Add VAT in registration, billing, or both
- Make VAT visible only for some countries
- Option for automatic VAT VIES Validation
- Add VAT to billing/checkout
- Make VAT required or not
- Deep integration with “Tax Exemption”:
- Provide tax exemptions to users depending on whether they have a valid VAT
- Enable tax exemptions only for users in particular countries, depending on whether they are B2B or B2C
- For example: exempt Austrian B2B users with valid VAT, but not German users.
- Another example: B2B sellings: VAT can be applied for Italian customers, and not applied for EU and Extra-EU customers. B2C sellings: VAT can be applied for Italian customers and for EU customers but not applied for Extra-EU customers.
- Read more in the “tax exemptions” section.
Manual Account Approval
- Dedicated “Registration Data” section in each user’s profile in the backend
- View account details for each user prior to approval
- Download associated files prior to approval (e.g. company license).
- Approve or reject user
- If approve the user, choose which customer group to assign the user to
- Email notifications that a new customer needs approval/user account has been approved. See dedicated “Email Notifications” section.
Extended Billing and Checkout
- Extended billing and checkout through custom fields
- Sort users by Company, Group, Customer type (B2B/B2C), etc.
- Can view which users are main accounts and which users are subaccounts
B2B & B2C Hybrid Support
- Plugin status can be “B2B Shop” or “B2B & B2C” hybrid
- B2B features are hidden for B2C users
- Individual control over whether user is B2B or B2C
- Deep integration with other features:
- Integration with registration: allow user to register as either B2B or B2C
- Ability to require manual account approval for B2B roles and automatic approval for B2C roles
- Features like “Quote Requests”, “Offers” or “Conversations” can be available to only B2B users
- Enable only the components you need. Easily disable: bulk order form, conversations, offers, purchase lists, subaccounts
Guest Access Restriction
For guest users, ability to:
- Hide prices
- Hide B2B website entirely
- Replace prices with “Request a Quote”
- Built-in messaging system between admin and customer
- Conversations section added in “My Account” for each individual user
- 3 types of conversations: inquiry, message or quote request
- Deep integration with “Request a Quote” feature:
- Quote requests start a conversation and allow negotiation
- Deep integration with “Subaccounts” feature:
- Multiple users can participate in the same conversation
- If a subaccount has “conversations” permission, it can participate in account conversations
- Conversation status: new, open, resolved
- Website admin can also start conversations with users
- New conversation/new message email notification:
- Emails are only sent if messages have been unread for 10 minutes -> no email spam takes place
Offers allow you to give users/groups specific items with specific quantities and unit prices. For example: 1000 boxes at $0.1 unit price. You can give a user a specific offer, following a negotiation. You can also create seasonal or promotional offers and make them available to customer groups.
- Add an unlimited number of products to offers and set quantities and prices.
- Offers visibility:
- Group visibility
- Individual user visibility
- Offers section added in “My Account” for each individual user
- Each user sees only offers they have permission/access to
- Ability to add offers directly to cart and checkout from “My Account”
- Offers are ideal for negotiating with users
- Offers are ideal for creating seasonal or promotional bundles
Request a Quote
- Users can start quote requests from the “Conversations” section
- Users can start quote requests from Cart and ask for a custom quote for their current cart contents
- Quote requests are received by the website admin in the backend.
- Website admin is notified by email when a new quote request occurs.
- Quote requests open conversations and allow a discussion/negotiation between parties.
- Guest users can also request quotes and leave their emails to be contacted
Purchase Lists / Shopping Lists
- Users can create an unlimited number of purchase lists
- Users can add purchase lists to cart
- Save cart contents as purchase list -> “Save as purchase list button” extends cart buttons
- “Purchase Lists” section added to “My Account”
- Create purchase lists from My Account directly
- Create and modify purchase lists through Instant AJAX-powered product search form
Wholesale Bulk Order Form
- Instant AJAX-powered product search form
- Instant subtotal calculation
- Save bulk order form contents as “Purchase List” for later usage
- Modern, versatile, bulk order form design
- Shortcode allows you to add the bulk order form anywhere in the website
- “Bulk Order Form” section added to “My Account” by default
Multiple buyers per account (Subaccounts)
- “Subaccounts” section added to “My Account”
- Each B2B account can create and manage subaccounts for their company
- Subaccounts can access the same pricing and products as the main account
- Set permissions for each subaccount: view account orders, place orders, view conversations, view purchase lists, view offers etc.
- Set name, job title, phone number, email, username and password for subaccount
- Orders extended with “Placed by” column to show which user placed a particular order
- Account and multiple subaccounts can participate in the same conversations (if they have permission).
- Email notification to admin about a new customer
- Email notification to admin that a new customer needs manual review and approval
- Email notification to the user that their account requires manual review
- Email notification to the user that their account has been approved.
- Email notification to admin and user that there is a new conversation/message/quote request
Dynamic Rules System
Through dynamic rules, you can set: discounts (amount or percentage), fixed price, hidden price, free shipping, minimum and maximum orders (quantity or value), required multiples, tax exemptions, add tax or fee (amount or percentage).
Choose which products/categories a rule applies to.
Choose for which users or user groups a rule applies to. Can also choose: all registered users, all guest users, all B2B users, and all B2C users
Add conditions to each rule: total cart quantity and value, category quantity and value, product quantity and value.
Example: a “free shipping” rule can apply only if the user orders at least $1000 worth of product and at least 500 pieces.
This allows incredible versatility and full control over each individual user
Examples of things you can achieve:
- Different prices for different users for the same product: Mark sees $499 but John sees $399 for the same product
- Bulk discounts: pricing that gets lower as quantity increases
- Tiered pricing: X price for 1-100 pieces, Y price for 100-1000 pieces
- Minimum product quantity
- Minimum category quantity
- Minimum cart total
- Group-based free shipping: exclusive free shipping for certain customer roles
- Quantity discounts per customer group
- Minimum purchase threshold per customer group
- Hide prices for selected categories only
- Hide prices only for some products
For details about how “Dynamic Rules” work, see our dedicated article: Dynamic Rules
- Reorder button added to admin my account orders view
- Reordering adds a note letting the admin know that a specific order is a reorder of X order
Offline payment methods
- Invoice gateway method
- Tested with wide range of themes
- Compatible with top WooCommerce Envato themes: Flatsome, Porto, Shopkeeper, XStore, WoodMart, The Retailer, Electro Electronics, Bazar Shop, MayaShop, Savoy, Neighbourhood, Basel, Blaszok, etc.
- Compatible with WooThemes themes such as WooStore
- Working out-of-the-box with 99% themes out there
Long-term vision and roadmap. Trusted B2B implementation.
We are committed to making B2BKing the leader in WordPress-based B2B e-commerce and SME B2B e-commerce.
B2BKing is a long-term project that we will be developing, supporting, and working on for the next 5 years at a minimum.
We understand the importance of trust and support, and aim to be working together with you to power B2B e-commerce all over the world.
We need your help to do this and you can assist us using the plugin’s dedicated “Feedback” section, to help us make B2BKing the best it can possibly be.
Next in our Roadmap:
- Company Credit system: provide lines of credit to high-value customers