Aether Content Hider Plugin for WordPress
What Can You Do With This Plugin?
Aether Content Hider Plugin for WordPress is a breaking edge (made in 2017) content hider plugin. It will use shortcodes to hide or display the content you define, to fit your needs!
Aether Content Hider plugin allows the page admin to set expiration dates for content or to set a date when the content will start to be visible. And this is just one use case. There are a number of different ways you can use this plugin:
- show/hide content by date or time – ex: show content until 10/12/2017
- show/hide content by date or time repeatedly – ex: show content between 9 AM and 5 PM, from Monday until Friday, each week
- show/hide content by user login status – ex: show content only to logged in users
- show/hide content by user device type – ex: show content only to users that are not on a mobile device
- show/hide content if user commented on the current post – ex: show content only if current user has commented on the current post (you can define minimum/maximum comment lenght + activate comment spam filter
Testing this plugin
- You can test the plugin’s functionality using the ‘‘Plugin Test Site’’. Here you can try the plugin’s full functionality. Note that the generated testing blog will be deleted automatically after 24 hours.
Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will respond as soon as I can.
Version 1.0 Release Date 2017-08-12
First version released!
Are you already a customer?
Do you like our work and want more of it? Check out this plugin bundle!