Advanced Sidebar and Widget Restrictions
Advanced Sidebar & Widget Restrictions
is the feature rich and all in one solution for sidebar and widget management. Using this plugin you can avoid creating multiple sidebars and duplicating widgets
Sidebar and widgets are restricted based on any combination of location (Country, Region, City), User Role, Home Page, Posts, Category, URLs, Language, IP, Date, Mobile and many more with 37 different options…
You can now have the dynamic presentation of site sidebars and widgets like never before with zero coding necessary! CloudFlare CDN integration, WPML compatible, WP Rocket, WordPress Multi site support, translation ready and high performance.
Works 100% with WP Rocket cached single and multisites and compatible with
WooCommerce, WPML, WP Super Cache, W3 Total Cache and CloudFlare CDN.
Plugin video tutorials:
Creating custom sidebar
Replace theme sidebar by custom sidebar
Adding page specific widgets
Advanced Sidebar & Widget Restrictions is powered by Mega Platform which is a most advanced and versatile WordPress plugin that allows administrators to control elements of their WordPress site by the use of simple and complex rule logical rules.
- Create rules with unlimited Scenarios.
- Supports 37 different properties like Geo-location, User Role, Date & Time etc…Click here to know more
- Create rule with 14 different logical conditions like AND, OR, EQUAL, NOT EQUAL etc…
- Define complex rules using rule grouping.
- Allows dynamic control of widgets and side bars based on properties such as Geolocation (Country, Region and State), User profile, date/time, etc.
- Supports simple rules based on singular properties, or complex rules based on mixed logical conditions based on multiple properties.
- Create Unlimited custom Sidebars
- Replace Sidebars based on Geo location, Page, Post etc
- Hide Widgets
- Show Widgets
Using Advanced Sidebar and Widget Restriction, we can define lot more simple and complex rules for controlling Widgets and Sidebars.
Simple User Cases:
- Widgets by Geolocation.
- Widgets by User Role.
- Widgets by User Id.
- Widgets for Pages
- Widgets for Post
- Widgets for Category
- Widgets by Request URL.
- Widgets by Date, Time, Month and Day of the week.
- Widgets for Tablet device.
- Widgets for Mobile phone & Many more we can define
Complex Use Cases :
Define complex rule using logical “and” “or” and conditions to control Widgets
- Widgets by User Role and Geo location
- Widgets by User Role and Date and Time
- Widgets by User Role, Geo location and Date and Time
- Widgets by User Role, Geo location, Device and Date and Time
- Widgets by User Role, Geo location, Device or Request URL and Date and Time and More …