3D Photo Queue – WordPress Media Plugin
3D Photo Queue – WordPress Plugin
Every UI elements are designed as separated components from the ground up. Components are loosely coupled widget objects that can be reused and customized in different projects.
Extensibility with ease
Easily customize and extend the application with your own code. We provide standalone building blocks as AMD modules using RequireJS.
The technical design offers many classic OOP advantages like the single responsibility principle but also provide a wide range of public methods that unique to each component.
A beautiful 2D Gallery is implemented as a fallback for browsers with unsupported CSS3D feature. The app auto switches to its fallback mode to ensure the best user experience.
- 14 Shifting Modes let you freely create unlimited designs and experiences
- Two view angles in X and Y axis
- Over 50 configuration options
- Advanced full fledged 2D gallery mode: auto activated on browser with unsupported CSS3D features
- Easily create slideshow using autoplay option
- Default dark theme and light theme
- Custom item shadow supported using CSS box-shadow property
- Multi media support: photo, audio, video, ajax, inline, embedded iframe
- Multiple Screen support: mobile, tablet. desktop
- Multiple Controls: keyboard and mouse
- Multi categories support
- Fullscreen support
- Full width support
- High quality code commenting
- High quality documentation
- animejs as core animation engine: multiple easing equations support, configure delay, duration, callback with ease
- Custom item shape using ovalShape and roundCorner options
- Advanced MediaViewer component, a feature rich lightbox application to view extended contents
- Advanced build system with Grunt: easily create distribution and examples file with builtin tasks
- CSS preprocessor using SASS and Compass framework
- Multiple SASS variables offering extreme flexibility to customize application look and feel
- HTML preprocessor using Pug templates
- Advanced Customizer with builtin presets: easily configure the look and feel using common user interfaces.
- Many Gallery Forms parameters: wheelAngle, innerRadius, viewAngle
- Custom components: ItemTitle, ItemDescription, ButtonList, ButtonNavigtaor, GalleryScrollbar
- videojs as main video playback engine
- audio5js as main audio playback engine
- Multiple examples files provided
- Lightweight: only 26KB in gzip format